Youth Horse Show
2017 INFORMATION TO BE CONFIRMED
- Wednesday, June 21
- 6:30 p.m. – Show Begins
- Randie Sanders Phone: 636-628-1400
- Email: email@example.com
Age as of 01-01-2015
- Junior – 11 and under
- Senior – 12-18
- Figure 8
- Flag Barrels
- 2 Mystery Classes
$15 per horse/rider combo
No more than 2 horses per rider.
Register by calling 636-543-5625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing registration, include rider’s name, age, and phone number.
- No use of whips/bats/crops in front of horse’s shoulders
- Inappropriate behavior is cause for expulsion
- No bareback riding while running your event
- Negative Coggins required – in hand at registration
- Tail ribbons for horses that kick
- No riding off club grounds
- Jeans and boots required
Safety Helmets preferred, but not required. Enter through Track/Livestock Gate only. Chairperson’s Decision is Final!
Meramec Community Fair is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or losses to spectators, exhibitors, or equine.