Antique Tractor Pull
- Saturday, June 24
- 12:00 p.m. – Antique Tractor Pull
- Jack Medling - 573-259-7970
Rules and Regulations
- Tractor must be 1938 or older and must have legible serial number tag to pull in Antique.
- Tractors must be 1940 – 1959 and must have legible serial number to pull in Classic.
- Sign in from 10:00-11:30 am. The pull will start promptly at 12:00 pm. $10 per tractor
- Tractors will be divided into the following classes for rubber tires and steel wheels: Antique, Rubber & Steel and Classic.
- All tractors will be subject to HP test on Dyno & weight at any time.
- Plaques will be awarded in each class at the end of the pull.
- Drivers under the age of 16 years must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- ALL DECISIONS BY THE JUDGES WILL BE FINAL.
The remaining rules, regulations and information may be obtained by contacting Jack Medling