Tickets & Pricing
Five days of exciting track events, concerts, carnival rides,
pageants, games and livestock shows included in one low price!
2017 Season Passes
Season passes available online at Brown Paper Tickets and the Sullivan Area Chamber of Commerce, #2 West Springfield
Early Bird $25
November 28 - December 31, 2017
January 1 – April 30, 2017
May 1 – June 22, 2017 (may be purchased at the gate on Thursday night)
2017 Daily Ticket Prices – purchase at gate only
Tuesday — FREE (limited concessions, no carnival rides)
Wednesday — FREE (limited concessions, no carnival rides)
Thursday — $20.00
Friday — $25.00
Saturday — $30.00
Children under 5 years of age will be admitted FREE
$1 per car per day benefits Boy Scouts
Shuttles Operate from the main parking area on the fairgrounds during peak hours as staffing allows
Special Information & Rules
- No animals, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs, animals to be used in scheduled fair activities or events, or 4-H and FFA animals, will be allowed on the fair grounds.
- No weapons or firearms allowed in the fairgrounds.
- No coolers allowed in the fairgrounds.
- Lawn chairs are permitted.
Ticket Locations (subject to change)
Season passes available at these locations in May and June.
- B&B Kwik Stop/ZX – Sullivan
- Bank of Sullivan – Sullivan, Cuba, Union, and Labadie locations
- City Hall – Sullivan
- Crawford Electric – Bourbon
- Du Kum Inn – Sullivan
- Fas-Trip – Sullivan
- Fidelity Communications – Sullivan
- First Community National Bank – Sullivan, Cuba, Rolla and Steelville locations
- First State Community Bank – Sullivan locations
- Fricks Market – Sullivan
- McDonald’s – Sullivan
- Orscheln – Sullivan
- Peoples Bank – Sullivan, Bourbon, and Cuba locations
- Radio Shack – Sullivan
- St. Clair Chamber of Commerce – St. Clair
- Sullivan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sullivan Independent News – Sullivan
- Town & Country Bank – Bourbon
- Wally’s Hardware – Sullivan
- Watson’s Florist – Sullivan