Tickets & Pricing
Five days of exciting track events, concerts, carnival rides,
pageants, games and livestock shows included in one low price!
2018 Season Passes
Early Bird $25
November 27 – December 31, 2018
January 1 – April 30, 2018
May 1 – June 18, 2018 (may be purchased at the gate on Thursday night)
2018 Daily Ticket Prices – purchase at gate only
Tuesday — FREE (limited concessions, no carnival rides)
Wednesday — FREE (limited concessions, no carnival rides)
Thursday — $20.00
Friday — $25.00
Saturday — $30.00
Children 4 years old and under are FREE. All attendees over 5 years old will require a ticket.
$1 per car per day benefits Boy Scouts
Shuttles Operate from the main parking area on the fairgrounds during peak hours as staffing allows
Special Information & Rules
- No animals, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs, animals to be used in scheduled fair activities or events, or 4-H and FFA animals, will be allowed on the fair grounds.
- No weapons or firearms allowed in the fairgrounds.
- No coolers allowed in the fairgrounds.
- Lawn chairs are permitted.
Ticket Locations (subject to change)
Season passes available at these locations in May and June.
- B&B Kwik Stop/ZX – Sullivan
- Bank of Sullivan – Sullivan, Cuba, Union, and Labadie locations
- City Hall – Sullivan
- Crawford Electric – Bourbon
- Du Kum Inn – Sullivan
- Fas-Trip – Sullivan
- Fidelity Communications – Sullivan
- First Community National Bank – Sullivan, Cuba, Rolla and Steelville locations
- First State Community Bank – Sullivan locations
- Fricks Market – Sullivan
- McDonald’s – Sullivan
- Orscheln – Sullivan
- Peoples Bank – Sullivan, Bourbon, and Cuba locations
- Radio Shack – Sullivan
- St. Clair Chamber of Commerce – St. Clair
- Sullivan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sullivan Independent News – Sullivan
- Town & Country Bank – Bourbon
- Wally’s Hardware – Sullivan
- Watson’s Florist – Sullivan