June 25-29, 2013
Meramec Community Fair
#2 West Springfield
PO Box 386
Sullivan, MO 63080
FOUR DAYS OF EXCITING TRACK EVENTS, CONCERTS, CARNIVAL RIDES, PAGEANTS, GAMES AND LIVESTOCK SHOWS INCLUDED IN ONE LOW PRICE!
Childern under 5 years of age will be admitted FREE
- Season Passes
- Advanced - Jan 18th thru April 15th - $30.00
- Regular - April 16th thru June 27th at 4:00 p.m. - $35.00
- Daily Ticket Prices at Gate
- Tuesday — FREE
- Wednesday — FREE
- Thursday — $15.00
- Friday — $20.00
- Saturday — $25.00
- Parking Fee
- $1 per car per day
- Shuttles Operate from the main parking area beginning at 6 p.m. daily.
- Special Information & Rules
- No animals, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs, animals to be used in scheduled fair activities or events, or 4-H and FFA animals, will be allowed on the fair grounds.
- No weapons or firearms allowed in the fairgrounds.
- No coolers allowed in the fairgrounds.
- Lawnchairs are permitted.
Ticket Locations (subject to change):
- Bank of Sullivan - Sullivan, Cuba, Union, and Labadie Locations
- Central Market
- Du Kum Inn
- J&K Cycles, Washington
- First Community National Bank
- First State Community Bank - Sullivan and Owensville Locations
- People’s Bank - Sullivan, Bourbon, and Cuba Locations
- Radio Shack
- Sullivan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sullivan City Hall
- Town & Country Bank
- Wally’s Hardware
- Watson’s Florist
- B&B Kwik Stop/2X
- D&P Package Liquor
- St. Clair Chamber of Commerce
Copyright 2006-2013 Meramec Community Fair Board. All rights reserved.
Site design by Net Engineers, Inc.
This website updated as information becomes available.
All information is subject to change.