Antique Tractor Pull
**2019 Updates Coming Soon!**
- Friday, June 22, 2018
- 5:00 p.m. – Antique Tractor Pull
- John Ertl – Ozark Highlanders Assocation – 573-205-4396
Rules and Regulations
- Tractors must be 1959 or older.
- All tractors must be original in appearance. Factory air cleaners must be installed and working.
- Sign in will begin at 4pm and the pull will start promptly at 5pm. Registration: $10 per tractor.
- Tractor puller & one person will be admitted free at the gate.
- Tractors may pull in first or second gear only.
- Twenty percent (20%) RPM allowance over factory settings.
- Plaques will be awarded in each class and at the end of the pull.
- All drivers must be able to safely operate tractor unassisted.
ALL DECISIONS BY THE JUDGES WILL BE FINAL
Contact John Ertl directly for all remaining rules, regulations and information.
The remaining rules, regulations and information may be obtained by contacting John Ertl or by clicking here: Antique Tractor Pull – Rules and Regulations – 2018